Looking up Object marker + pronominal suffixes

Bielikov

How do I search for me, you, her him, etc. as follows:

I am looking for help in searching for object markers with pronominal suffixes, such as ,אֹתִי, אֹתך

It appears that I needed to change the search from words to letters.

Thought I had solved the problem, but did so only partly. I am not able to have Accordance believe me that I want only words starting with a holem over the aleph, for instance, as it changes the pointing. At one point I did have this going, but I changed something and now I cannot make it work any more. I am looking for words which begin with אֹת

I'm starting to wonder if these forms are not found in the Biblical text: object marker + 2mp, + 2fp, + 3fp. Is that my problem?

I don't think those suffix forms  occur with that pointing on the object particle

[PARTICLE object] @"=אֹת" [sUFFIX pronominal plural]

Cool - thanx Donald. I couldn't quite get to that. My search (see the other thread on this https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/28261-searching-for-words-with-specific-letters/?do=findComment&comment=138667)is not restricted to the pronominal. And yours includes more cases, as you include all the third masc plurals which are the bulk of the hits.

Here's my refined construct which I think now captures all the elements I think.

post-32023-0-07970600-1581782387_thumb.jpg

I am having trouble listing the three suffix types in the command line version

Thx

D

Edited by דָנִיאֶל