Pane titles become unreadable

pbgroover

Since the last update when two panes are open, one of the pane titles often shrinks to an unreadable size, on either my iPad or iPhone iOS.  

For example, I may have ESVS and Tyndale Commentary open side by side or one above the other, the pane titles are fine. Then I switch orientation and Tyndale Commentary is now unreadably small, if I switch the orientation back it remains unreadably small. The only way to correct is to re-select Tyndale Commentary from the library, now the pane title is fine again. However if I resize the panes the title also shrinks, again to an unreadable size, it appears using a shrink-to-fit mechanic, but when I resize the title remains tiny and unreadable, it doesn't enlarge again. I have also had instances when both panes have shrunk to an unreadable size, even ESVS which doesn't need to shrink to fit any pane size. This only happens when the titles are dark red (with options available), not when the titles are grey.

I don't recall seeing this shrink-to-fit mechanic before so guess this is the culprit of the bug, but not sure how useful this is if pane titles shrink to unreadable sizes? I prefer the mechanic of the grey pane titles which do not shrink-to-fit but removes characters from the pane title if necessary to fit, keeping some from the beginning and some from the end of the title. This mechanic works so much better in my opinion than shrink-to-fit.

I saw this today too (iPad): it only happens to me in the secondary pane, and only if it is on the right instead of below. Then if I close and open the secondary pane, the module title switches to very small type. The small type then remains until I select a resource from the library for the secondary pane.

post-35131-0-08953600-1581574920_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

I saw this today too (iPad): it only happens to me in the secondary pane, and only if it is on the right instead of below. Then if I close and open the secondary pane, the module title switches to very small type. The small type then remains until I select a resource from the library for the secondary pane.

attachicon.gif2735258F-7C23-4282-85A1-2F2A71DBDAB6.jpeg

I've occasionally seen the same behavior. I also have to switch resources and then go back to the previous one to get rid of it.

• Like 1

This happens for me with every Accordance session, on either my iPad or iPhone. See screenshots of the problem on my iPad, affecting either one pane or both...

post-33969-0-91987500-1581614867_thumb.jpeg

post-33969-0-54002800-1581614881_thumb.png

This happens for me with every Accordance session

I get this a lot too

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let y'all know, I've identified the issue and addressed it. A TestFlight beta should be available very soon with a full release shortly thereafter.

• Like 4