SALE! Accordance 13 Collections + LXX

R. Mansfield

It’s time to save big on Accordance 13! This week we're offering 25% savings on all of our Accordance 13 Collections! If you haven't upgraded yet, this is the perfect time. But that's not all! In celebration of International Septuagint Day, we're putting many of our most useful LXX resources on sale, some at the LOWEST PRICES we've ever offered!

You're killing me with the Göttingen :) Nice price ! Not sure I can justify it though.

Thx

D

• Like 3

You're killing me with the Göttingen :) Nice price ! Not sure I can justify it though.

We do have payment plans. Just sayin'...

• Like 2

Ok, I'm confused.  Basically everything including collections and custom upgrades are currently 25% off, right?  Since I upgraded to the Greek Pro collection some time ago, a few new resources have been added to that collection, so I can do a custom upgrade to the current Greek Pro collection.  So if I click on the Greek Pro collection and remove all the "Already Owned" items, I am left with only 4 modules included in the custom upgrade with "Your Price" shown as $139.89 (which looks like only a 10% discount).  However, if I instead add these 4 individual modules one-by-one to the cart instead of doing it as a custom upgrade, my price after the 25% off coupon is $115.97.  So now I'm concerned that if I were to upgrade to the English Pro collection (not sure I will yet), that I'm not getting the best deal unless I add each of those modules individually to the cart (and there's a lot modules in that case!).  Where is the disconnect in the discount pricing here?  Thanks!  See screen-shots below.

49526299076_c4121a2a55_w.jpg

49526520142_e6bb5a0458_c.jpg

49526299096_d1f1c3b009_c.jpg

Edited by jhmulkey

Where is the disconnect in the discount pricing here?

Your best answer for this question is going to come from someone on our sales team. You can email them at sales@accordancebible.com or call 407-339-5855 .

Heads up! 25% off Collections (and Custom Upgrades) and discounts on LXX resources end at midnight EST tonight!

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to Brian and Abram for the LXX Comparison. 

Brian for example to separate the Apparatus in the Pentateuch and some other good ideas.

Abram for example to bring a English-German dictionary. As I suggested it before. The Sword Project has a ton for different languages. BW and Logos has some. Why has Accordance nothing? (As I suggested it before  a Sword importer would be great. As the BibleWorkShop Software had.) And some other good ideas.

Fabian has requested to put the Texts in one module. Except for the parallel ones.

I would love to see the suggestions made to come in reality in Accordance. 

And don't forget there is also a Supplementum.

Edited by Fabian

Those who read Abram's article should note it's dated 2013, so some things it says are no longer true.

Edited by jlm