ICYMI: Targums Wordmap

R. Mansfield

Note that while the discounted pricing on the Targums Wordmap had originally been scheduled to end at midnight tonight, it has been extended to 11:59 PM EST, Sunday night, May 9. So, if you're on the fence, you have a few more days to decide.

• Like 2

Note that while the discounted pricing on the Targums Wordmap had originally been scheduled to end at midnight tonight, it has been extended to 11:59 PM EST, Sunday night, May 9. So, if you're on the fence, you have a few more days to decide.

I am not one who was on the fence. I got it and really like it so far. I am looking forward to more books being completed. I would recommend it for anyone interested in the study of the Targums. 

My only concerns so far are with Accordance software i.e. the crashes that occur when [text] tags in construct strings, and the problems with entering complex search criteria into the search box (because of some serious RTL bugs). I do hope these issues can be fixed soon. That being said, these issues are annoying but do not prevent you from being able to use the word maps, bugs and all I still think it was a good investment. 

• Like 1