Another wish from the German corner: LXX-D

Johannes

The translation is very good but the best part are the two volumes of commentary, in my opinion. 

• Like 2

I requested this for years. I also got in touch with the Prof. Kraus, the leader of this project. He told me it is important to acquire the LXX.D Second Edition. Not the one which has the GBS/MFChi software. 

For our French friends there are also a very good one. La Bible d'Alexandrie

• Like 2

I requested this for years. I also got in touch with the Prof. Kraus, the leader of this project. He told me it is important to acquire the LXX.D Second Edition. Not the one which has the GBS/MFChi software. 

For our French friends there are also a very good one. La Bible d'Alexandrie

The La Bible d'Alexandrie is an remarkable project which is still ongoing. I have a PDF copy of Exodus and I am using it frequently although I don't understand French but deepl does a good job. 

Edited by Mendel
  • Like 1

Here is a complete list of all German wishes.

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/25296-wish-list-from-the-german-speaking-world-for-2019/?do=findComment&comment=124583

I will remind the Accordance team next Purim, that we are waiting for a wonder......

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

in preparation for the biblical new year at the 19.09. it would be great if Accordance would reconsider it's approach for German titles.

• Like 1

Yes. Years ago Rick Bennet wrote he do it on the list to acquire. ...

Even, years ago I wrote to the German Bible Society and they wrote back: Accordance has only to sign a contract and they can have it. ...

• Like 2