Show full list of results in the Research Tab

TYA

Great day all.

Please don't cut off the list of search hits in the Research Tab. What if I want to preview all the verses / hits right here in the results window without having to open the text in another window? I shouldn't be hindered from doing this. If I really want to get down to the next module with hits, I can just click on it manually in the left pane, so please don't hinder me from reviewing the full results in the pane to the right. Thank you.

See attached example.

post-35231-0-35969900-1579244048_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I requested once before (two or three years) we can press "option" (Mac) and then click on the triangle to open/close all. Like it is in the Library. I hope definitely they add a lot of my requests in the near future.

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
Please don't cut off the list of search hits in the Research Tab. What if I want to preview all the verses / hits right here in the results window without having to open the text in another window? I shouldn't be hindered from doing this. If I really want to get down to the next module with hits, I can just click on it manually in the left pane, so please don't hinder me from reviewing the full results in the pane to the right. Thank you.

Great day precious people.

Just wanted to reiterate this request.  The idea of cutting off the results arbitrarily, midstream, makes no logical sense to me.  Giving the full list of results there in the Research Tab allows the user the opportunity to preview 100% of the results right there.  I believe we should have that option.  Thank you.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I'm renewing this request below.  Thank you.

Great day all.

• Like 1

The funny thing is that there is a more button that appears above the ------ line but it doesn't seem to do anything but activate the less button.

But basically I think that a lot of text features ought to work in the Research results, like Instant Details for example - I logged a separate post on that.

thx

D

• Like 1

Yes, I agree D. regarding the Instant Details; however, to remove the results list limitation would seem like an easy press of a button to me.  Just my thoughts.