Exporting Mounce Grammar/Workbook as PDF to read on an iPad

tonystinson

Is there a way to export the Mounce Grammar/Workbook that I have purchased in Accordance as a PDF to read and interact with on an iPad?

Tony

I guess the short answer is there are all sorts of ways of doing it. Printing to PDF comes to mind. But it would be in breach of copyright unless it is in a small enough portion to maintain that it is for appropriate study purposes.

Both the workbook and the grammar are of course installable on Accordance for iOS and Android via easy install. My guess is that you want to use a third party app to make notations etc in. Which is not (yet) possible on iOS (or Android) though I think we are working towards something like this. One of the iOS team guys would need to chip in on this.

My guess is that you want to use a third party app to make notations etc in. Which is not (yet) possible on iOS 

The copyright is important

but an app like forScore would let you annotate a screenshot or pdf of the section of your workbook you are working on. Not ideal but a workaround. And it is a great tool for organising you documents with lots of metadata to help quickly find your workings. 

I'm doing the same thing with BBH, printing lessons to pdf and transferring to the iPad. It works but it's a little tedious and it would be great to have an annotation mode on the iPad, something like the whiteboard function in Accordance 13. 

• Like 1