Sale! New Year's Resolution: LEARN!

R. Mansfield

It's week two of our New Year's Resolution Sale, and this week we are resolving to LEARN!

One of the best things any student of the Bible can do is learn the original languages! That's why we're offering discounts on Accordance titles that help you do exactly that, including a first-time ever sale on a bundle that will ensure you have the resources you need to succeed in learning the original languages!

• Like 2

Very nice! All great modules- I highly recommend all of them

I have Pratico & Van Pelt 2nd edition.  I'm not aware if there is a workbook available for the 2nd edition.  Is it necessary to upgrade to the 3rd edition in order to use the 3rd edition workbook, or could I just get the 3rd ed. workbook and use it along with 2nd ed. grammar?

I have Pratico & Van Pelt 2nd edition.  I'm not aware if there is a workbook available for the 2nd edition.  Is it necessary to upgrade to the 3rd edition in order to use the 3rd edition workbook, or could I just get the 3rd ed. workbook and use it along with 2nd ed. grammar?

According to the ToC, it looks like a same or very similar structure has been maintained. So you might be able to use the workbook with the second ed. grammar. Of course, both are on sale right now, so...

Screen%20Shot%202020-01-10%20at%2010.35.

• Like 1

Last chance to save up to 33% on Hebrew & Greek grammars and more! Our New Year's Resolution: Learn Sale ends at midnight EST tonight!