Citation copy problems

Mr. Craig

““For if you rgive others for their transgressions”

—Matthew 6:14 NAS95

This is what happens when I use the citation copy and paste. Sometimes it leaves letters out. It does not matter what application I am pasting to. The above citation had the same result in MS Word for Mac and then here again on my forum post. I have tried different citation settings in the preferences, but can't find anything that changes the outcome.

Does citation not work for partial verses? Although I think it leaves out letters when I copy complete verses as well. I was hoping today's update would resolve this, but it does not.

=====

Let me add this again for the record. For a multi hundred dollar piece of software that is used for precision text work, I would expect copy and paste to work, and I would expect better text export options. I am a recent BW user trying to adjust to Accordance. I really like so much of this software so far and some of my frustration centers on my being behind the learning curve.

I'm not seeing this behavior when copying the same verse:

For if you forgive others for their transgressions,

Version 13.0.3 was just released. If you haven't updated yet, please do, and let me know if you're experiencing the same issue.

Yes,  I was hoping today's update would resolve this, but it does not. I am running 13.0.3.

If you haven't done this yet, try launching Accordance with the option key pressed and selecting "clean up installed fonts."

Copying all the verse including the reference (see image):

“‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.”

—Matthew 6:10 NAS95

Copying partial verse (see image):

“‘Your kingcome. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.”

—Matthew 6:10 NAS95

I did also try cleaning the text option at start up.

Should Citation function work with partial verses?

Thanks

Craig

post-32198-0-95550600-1578523733_thumb.png

post-32198-0-02438800-1578523805_thumb.png

Yes, citation normally works with partial verses. You may want to contact tech support about this one. They'll have a lot more experience diagnosing your issue than I do.

Btw, if you call and it's busy, leave your number. They'll definitely call back. They can even screen share with you to resolve this issue.

Sorry for the hassle!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all!

I found a strange display behaviour with a Polish Biblia Tysiąclecia 2014. And it happens from the update I did lastly to the newest version of that module.

Please, note in the picture a presence of strange characters in the words (even without knowing Polish you will realise, that something is going wrong).

And - when copying the text into Word it gives a correct version.

Any idea how to solve it? I have already cleaned caches and reinstalled module form Easy Install - no change.

greetings 

Roman

And this is the file

Roman

post-33209-0-76544100-1580585000_thumb.jpg

That's definitely an issue with the module Roman. We'll fix it asap.