Holman Bible Commentary icon

pbgroover

The image for the Holmon Bible Commentary is missing, rather than the green cover like on the desk top and in store it is now a standed 'tools' icon? 

The image for the Holmon Bible Commentary is missing, rather than the green cover like on the desk top and in store it is now a standed 'tools' icon? 

I have this seen too on a Tool. But after a restart it was normal. It seems sometimes Accordance don't load all images and then use the generic one. 

BTW the same on iOS.

Hi Helen,

I'm seeing the generic tool icon for the Holmon Bible Commentary on my Ipad and Iphone, I'm on the latest iOS release. 

It is the same problem in the library list or when I tap the commentary at the top of the page to change resource and the list pops up.

It the only commentary that has the wrong cover, but the following titles also have the generic tool icon in my library:

Biblical Aramaic Glossary (Hebrew Lexicon),

Photoguide Sampler,

Accordance Maps Sampler,

Chronological Readings,

Devotional Readings, 

But these are the same on my PC, so it's only the Holman Bible Commentary that seems to be wrong.

Thanks Paul 

Helen,

just noticed this problem with generic icon also affects NKJV with Strongs on my iOS devices.

It shows the generic TEXT icon rather than a cover for NKJV...

Edited by pbgroover

Paul,

I've traced down the issue and it's less an iOS issue than a module issue. These, and a short list of others, will be updated soon to rectify the situation.

• Like 2