SALE! Bulk

R. Mansfield

The New Year is fast approaching, and that means it's time to BULK

Do the Collections all include a copy of Accordance 13? Or do I have to purchase the Basic Starter to get that? (Upgrading from 12).

Edited by Alex H.

Do the Collections all include a copy of Accordance 13? Or do I have to purchase the Basic Starter to get that? (Upgrading from 12).

Any Accordance 13 Collection is your ticket to upgrade! In other words, yes, the upgrade to 13 is included.

• Like 1

Please note that the Graphic add-ons do not contain Version 13 even though they appear on the Collection Comparison page.

Edited by Steve Carruth

Any Accordance 13 Collection is your ticket to upgrade! In other words, yes, the upgrade to 13 is included.

I was looking at the Accordance 13 Greek and Hebrew Learner. Is this necessary to buy or can I just buy the starter and everything will transfer? Basically, do the Accordance 12 and Accordance 13 come with any differences between them? I am about to jump on this deal of the Accordance 13 Greek and Hebrew Learner, but if I can just get the starter to do the same thing, then that will save me some money to buy the English Septuagint. I really have my eye on both and I would love to be able to get both, but this is only possible if I can get the collection at a cheaper price. Don't get me wrong, it's a good deal for all I get for a little more than $37, but if I can save more on top, then I can probably afford to get the Septuagint as well. If not, I will wait on the Septuagint and just buy the collection now.

Edited by Jesse D

Jesse

Sign in your account go to the learner package and then press "Upgrade Price". Or in the Comparison it also tells you how much you have to pay to get this package.

• Like 2

You can buy the starter 13 and everything you owned in 12 will transfer