Easy Install: Life and Select Works of George Muller

Andrew G

I downloaded this and it shows in my library but it keeps coming up on easy install.

Seems like I have multiple copies in my library as well as I kept trying to install it. When I delete the extra copies the message says that it's not currently available to accordance.

When I try to open it, it doesnt open.

I deleted it all and reinstalled and now I have multiple copies of the module.

post-34094-0-30130900-1575587808_thumb.jpg

post-34094-0-09535600-1575587817_thumb.jpg

post-34094-0-50463000-1575587825_thumb.jpg

The "ü" in Müller is giving Android some issues. I believe there's a fix in the works.

makes sense.  the "ü" was not displaying properly.

after updating to 2.0.1, i can now open the module properly. thanks!

however, the module still shows in easy install even after being installed properly

To clarify, version 2.0.1 actually does not contain a fix for this bug. The issue is that when you download and install Muller, the app does not realize it has been installed until after you restart the app. Once the app has been restarted, Muller will appear in your library. Still though Easy Install does not recognize that the app has been installed. In your case (gugu009) this must have just happened to coincide with updating to 2.0.1.

So this bug has not been fixed yet, but I have logged it and it will be fixed soon.

thank you matt (btw i changed my profile name)

I also emailed before you replied and Ricardo has emailed me saying he will get back to me about this as well.

appreciate it!