eAcademy Videos now available

R. Mansfield

Not able to participate in this year's Accordance eAcademy? That doesn't mean you have to totally miss out! Individual session videos are now available. 

For more information, please see this post at the Accordance Blog.

How do we access them if we already paid for them back in October, but were unable to watch them then?  I don't see anything about how to do that.

• Like 1

How do we access them if we already paid for them back in October, but were unable to watch them then?  I don't see anything about how to do that.

If you registered for eAcademy, you already have access to all the videos. You should have received an email with the links. If for some reason you didn't receive it, let me know, and I can have Linda resend it to you.

Yes, I remember now that I got the link.  Thanks, Rick.

I purchased eacademy yesterday and downloaded it to Vimeo but having trouble finding it... Are they any tutorials ?

Thank you

Does someone have the handout from the Dr. Evans presentation?

I purchased eacademy yesterday and downloaded it to Vimeo but having trouble finding it... Are they any tutorials ?

Once logged into Vimeo, click on your account icon at the top right, and then click on Purchases on the menu. Click the On Demand tab, and you should see the eAcademy videos you purchased.

Screenshot%20%2830%29.png?dl=1

Once logged into Vimeo, click on your account icon at the top right, and then click on Purchases on the menu. Click the On Demand tab, and you should see the eAcademy videos you purchased.

Screenshot%20%2830%29.png?dl=1

Rick, 

It does not show up for me in the purchases, when I click on the "On Demand".  Not sure why but it does not appear.  

Thanks, 

Garrell

Garrell, did you get a receipt from Vimeo after you made the purchase, and was your credit/debit card charged? Just trying to figure out why you’re not seeing your videos. 

Garrell, following up a bit more.

I just bought an individual video to see the process. When I did that, I got the message shown in the screenshot below.

When I click on My Library, it takes me to https://vimeo.com/ondemand/purchases where I can see anything I've purchased in Vimeo. What do you see when you click on that link?

Screenshot%20%2833%29.png?dl=1

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to have the eAcademy videos added to one's Vimeo account if they previously registered for the eAcademy, or is the purchasing system completely different?

Is there a way to have the eAcademy videos added to one's Vimeo account if they previously registered for the eAcademy, or is the purchasing system completely different?

It's completely different. The purchase of the videos from Vimeo go through that website.

• Like 1

That's what I thought (I thought it went directly through Vimeo). Thanks!

Does anyone have the handout to the Dr. Evans presentation? I missed it live but watched the video. I couldn't find where to download the handout.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone manage to get a hold of the handouts for the presentation by Dr. Evans? I’d love to have them.

I do have them.  If it is permissible to share them (and for some reason, that seems doubtful to me), then I'd be happy to share them with you.  If someone from Accordance can first confirm here whether it is permissible to share or not, that would be nice.

I do have them.  If it is permissible to share them (and for some reason, that seems doubtful to me), then I'd be happy to share them with you.  If someone from Accordance can first confirm here whether it is permissible to share or not, that would be nice.

Tell you what—if you will send me a copy (I don’t have them myself!), I’ll set up a more permanent spot for them to be downloaded.

• Like 1

that would be great

Sounds great. By the way, I did originally register for the Accordance eAcademy, so my request is from someone who bought a “license” to all videos, not someone trying to get them for free. :-)