New Pod Cast

Randy Cue

It's been quite awhile since we have seen a new podcast. Will there be one soon that highlights some of the features of Accordance 13?

Edited by Randy Cue

Dr. Tim Jenney (“Dr. J”) who created the Lighting the Lamp podcasts for many years is no longer with Accordance/OakTree unfortunately. We are discussing a new format for Lighting the Lamp that would pick up where the numbering left off. So, if you’re already subscribed, you would automatically receive new episodes. If we definitely decide to pursue this, Lighting the Lamp would probably (re)launch in January.

In the meantime, we are producing a series of short videos covering Accordance 13 features. We have about 20 planned, and five or so have been released so far. You can find them at any of the pages below:

YouTube

Vimeo 

“Go with Accordance 13” page

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Unhappy to read here that Dr. J. has left. Without some notice for users, or has it been published elsewhere?

Hope all is well with him. Had some great time listening and viewing his podcasts.

Hans

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping new podcasts are coming soon.

• 1 month later...

Hoping new podcasts are coming soon.

Me, too! I always appreciate the thought, time, and effort Dr. Tim Jenney puts into his videos!

• 3 months later...

An update here for those interested...

(1) Our first podcast in the new format will be released later this week. Look for Lighting the Lamp #187 which will cover the new Timeline Expanded Edition. It will be available on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

(2) In determining what number to use for the new podcast, I discovered that Dr. J's final podcast #186, which focused on troubleshooting Accordance, was on both Vimeo and YouTube, but not on our website or iTunes podcast feed. I have absolutely no explanation for this, but good news, the final "lost" podcast from Tim Jenney is now in all the places it should be.

• Like 6

• 5 months later...

It's been quite awhile since the last one. Hope one is coming soon!

Yeah. I have lots of ideas... Hopefully, we can get back to a regular schedule in the new year. 

• Like 1