Library icon crashes Accordance on iPad Pro

RobinGarr

I'm trying to synch my Accordance app on my iPad Pro with my iMac; first sync since upgrading to Accordance 13.  Unfortunately, when I tap the library icon on the iPad, the app crashes. Every single time it falls like the walls of Jericho.  Is this a known issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Is this a fresh install on your iPad that you're attempting to sync with? Or have you been using the app for a while and are now just experiencing this issue?

Okay, the brute-force technique worked: I deleted the app, reinstalled it, signed in and re-synced. Problem solved!

Glad to hear. If this happens again there is a bit more surgical way to try to fix things. In Settings.app there is a set of Accordance options. We can selectively reset items to see if those were the problem issues.

Either way, sync and study away!

accordance on my ipad crashes whenever I try to change books in my library.  I am stuck in Hebrew which I don’t mind but I would like to be able to go to other books that I have downloaded.  Common problem?

david

accordance on my ipad crashes whenever I try to change books in my library.  I am stuck in Hebrew which I don’t mind but I would like to be able to go to other books that I have downloaded.  Common problem?

david

I think this is a known issue. It happened to me a few weeks ago. You should probably delete the app on your iOS and reinstall it. That took care of it for me.

Please try using the 'Remove Saved Session' option in Settings.app first. If that doesn't solve your issue please let us know.