Can't move folders properly in the Library (they tuck into subfolders)

TYA

I'm trying to change the order of the default folders in the Library (left), but when I drag and drop them, they always become subfolders instead of relocating between other major folders.

For example, I tried moving the "Apparatus" folder, and it got tucked as a subfolder under one of the others.  I've been trying to move it back out for 3-5 minutes, and it is permanently "trapped" as a subfolder.  See attached.

I will also note that trying to move even bookmarks, or any other items in the Library is difficult.  Even if they don't get tucked under something else, there isn't a clear indicator when dragging and dropping them of where they will land.  This definitely needs some major fixing, if I may say so.

I don't know if this is Windows only, but I decided to put it here.

post-35231-0-38420500-1572894587_thumb.jpg

Edited by TYA

Are you not seeing the little gray line that appears as an indication of the drop?  For me, on Windows, when I drag to the top-half of the name of a folder, I get the line to drop it above that folder.  Only when the line becomes a box does it drop inside of a folder.

You have to do it slow until you see a gray line in between folders. If you do it before it’ll put it inside another folder.

Edited by Diatheke76

Joel: actually, yes, I do see the line, but regardless, it isn't doing its job properly.  With or without the line, the folder I'm trying to move still goes into a subfolder.  These new screenshots (attached) show exactly what I described up above.  Even when the little line appears between the folders, "Apparatus" gets thrown in as a subfolder.

Together, both of the screenshots show that, no matter what I do, "Apparatus" ends up tucked as a subfolder.  I can't get it out into its own, no matter what I do.

And a totally separate issue, while on the topic: if I'm trying to drag an item up above the top of my screen, I drag and hold the icon to the top of the screen, but the movement upwards is deathly slow.  Same thing going downward.  So I have to just drag and drop within the viewable limits of my screen, and then scroll down manually, and repeat.

post-35231-0-62096600-1572905237_thumb.jpg

post-35231-0-08610000-1572905246_thumb.jpg

Edited by TYA

This is now fixed with 13.0.1.1.  Thank you.

Edited by TYA