Files Remain in List of Easy Install After Seeming to Download

KevinPurcell

I have a group of files that I have tried to download on Android but they do not actually install and remain in the list even after they seem to download and install. I'm guessing they are not Android compatible for some reason. They are...

• Atlas Files
  • Biblical Archaeology Society's Biblical World in Pictures
  • Life and Selected Works of George Meuller
  • MT-LXX Interlinear Database

Am I right about them not being Android compatible?

If so, why do they even show up as available?
If not, what's going on?

post-30967-0-18241400-1572367899_thumb.png

The BAS photos should download, but it will take a while. MT-LXX Interlinear is not going to work until the interlinear features are added to Android. Same goes with Atlas files--won't work until there's an Android version of the Accordance Atlas. The George Müller file has never downloaded, I think because the umlaut over the "u" is causing a problem. But I don't know if anyone's ever complained about not being able to read Müller on their Android device, so it's never really been addressed.

Why they show up if they're not available probably should also be addressed.

The BAS downloads fine on my devices, as Rick said, but of course does take a while since it's a large module. The Atlas Files and MT-LXX should not be in the list as they are not yet supported on Android. I actually just fixed the issue with Atlas Files yesterday.

The George Müller file has never downloaded, I think because the umlaut over the "u" is causing a problem. But I don't know if anyone's ever complained about not being able to read Müller on their Android device, so it's never really been addressed.

I can't fix the bugs I don't know about  :) I am able to reproduce the issue with Müller not opening correctly, and it does seem related to the umlaut. I'll look into it.