Accordance 13 Sneak Peek #1

R. Mansfield

This is excellent news!!!  Although you're clearly not admitting anything.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

Really, really like the clean look.

• Like 2

Looks great and the "Search All English" is AWESOME!!! 

Can hardly wait!

• Like 1

Some interesting new icons on display there too. (First impressions: love the clean look and how TOC displays).

it looks great! please keep not admitting to anything

• Like 1

I hope they add an easier way to add or insert one’s own pictures into Paper. Currently it’s a hassle trying to put my own picture into a Paper Outline.

I also hope they find a way for us to copy and paste an outline into Paper that doesn’t mess up the content and automatically hyperlinks Bible verses in any language.

There are a lot of features missing that have caused me to ditch Paper and go and build my sermons with the competition’s Sermon Editor.

I hope Paper can be simplified in Accordance 13. Hey use the already almost perfect competition’s sermon editor and make it better since they don’t want to implement pictures that zoom in and out like Paper has. The only drawback is trying to insert my own pictures into Paper.

Maybe if a “My media/pictures” folder could be created to save my pictures to later on drop them into a Paper document then Paper would be a delight to use.

The most annoying part is that neither Accordance nor Logos have done anything to make their sermon editor/Paper perfect even though they’re only a couple of steps away to reach perfection in the sermon building department!

• Like 1

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the "All English" search.  Beautiful.

• Like 1

not complaining: but is there also something like:  "all Geman" or "all French" or.... and not to forget "modern Hebrew"?

As there is nothing to buy, I will use the money for something else... :)

The "All…" will appear whenever two fields or more are set to the same language. I don't think we have any tools that have specifically German or French fields, and they would probably be treated as English in any case.

• Like 2