New Widget 3.0.3 and Paper, User Tool, User Notes etc.

Fabian

Hello

The new Widget is great. I love the Daily Readings solution.

But if I’m in Dark Mode (not me my iPhone) then the Icon from Paper, User Tools, User Notes etc. are black in dark. Please change then the color to the new Accordance UI color.

Greetings

Fabian

I see even on bright mode the icon color is black. I would prefer to have the same color as the Accordance UI. This gives a more consistent visual experience. 

Greetings

Fabian

After testing, the default gold-ish tint we use in-app didn't translate well in the extension. So in the next update now they present with a muted white tint. Much easier to see and blends well with the white text around it while not being their exact color.

Edited by Graham Buck
  • Like 1

Hello Graham

Thanks for the update.

But the color of the text from the devotional changes not by changing from dark to bright or other way. We have to swipe the Widget away and then the color changes after swipe in again.

post-32723-0-45913200-1570188598_thumb.png

Look at the Devotional color. But also the Icons are brighter than in the image below.

The new white tint color looks much less sharp than the others on the screen. It looks like before the Retina screen. In compare to the grey below the edges looks very cloudy. 

post-32723-0-61794600-1570187505_thumb.png 

And it has 4 colors.

1. Dark mode: The new white

2. By change from Dark Mode to bright before I swipe away: Grey

3. Bright mode after swipe away and swipe in: Black

4. By changing to Dark Mode before I swipe it away: nearly White much brighter then the tint white. See image above.

5. Dark Mode, after swipe it in. Same as number 1. and then it goes to 2. The new White.

If you compare the grey frame surround the Rigelian Widget and the grey of the Icons. The Icons looks terrible.

In general the new Icons are not really sharp or as sharp they can be for the OLED display

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian