iPad Crash when trying to open library

Robb B

Since updating to iPad OS 13.1, Accordance crashes whenever I try to open the library using the library button at the bottom left of the screen. This happens every time no matter what resource is open in the main window, split view open or closed, or any other options I have tried to stop this crashing behavior.

My iPhone with iOS 13.1 works fine without any crashes.

iPad Pro 10.5”

iPhone X

Edited by Robb B

Do you have an iPad Pro 10.5"? I'm seeing 9 crashes for 1 user as of now (16:40). It's being caused by a range check error on your recent modules. But the number it's showing, 64, is way too high (we limit the recents list to 15). Can you go into Settings.app and under Accordance's settings toggle 'Remove Saved Session' and see if that helps any? Perhaps something got corrupted in the OS update?

I had the same thing happen on my iPads (iPad 9.7" 6th gen. iOS 12) and original iPad mini with iOS 9. Resetting the setting mentioned fixed it for me as well.

This reset in Settings worked for me, but I only found out about it by coming here. Please can you add a fix within the app to overcome this without intervention? 

There must be many users affected. I suffered the same on my iPhone 5s (iOS 12) and iPad mini (iOS 9). Both updated themselves to Accordance 3.0.3 last week, and then kept quitting when I tried to use them during our midweek Bible study. 

This bug has been identified and fixed in a forthcoming update.

• Like 1