Accordance 13? Am I the only one curious?

pandakruon

I pop into the forum to search for news on Accordance 13. Virtually crickets, for an entire year! No one's talking about it? Are posts on it getting scrubbed?

No posts have been scrubbed!

We kept adding free new features to v. 12 (such as Live Click and other BibleWorks-inspired features last year) which pushed back the timing of a major update beyond what some may have been expecting.

We've got nothing to announce (at the moment*), but generally when we've released major new updates in the past, it's been in the October or November of the year. And before we do that, there's often some sneak peeks. Not promising anything specific mind you, but I'm just offering a few signs of the coming release for which you can be alert and watchful, lest v. 13 come upon you like a thief in the night!

*There is at least one mention of v. 13 on our website here.

• Like 6

Kidding about the scrubbed posts! I do appreciate the non-update — very excited to for what you have not announced!

And I don't really mind the wait. Your updates might come slower than the competitor's product, but the app itself is already warp-speed faster!

Theres also a reference to 13 in the footnote of this one

Yes, I decided to post that one after I posted here. Folks in the forums get the best stuff first!

So φιλοτρεισκαίδεκα then (better than the alternative), or at least πολυπραγμοσύνη περὶ Accordance τρεισκαίδεκα.

Accordance, the τρεισκαιδεκαφόρος bible software !

Thx

D

I just want a screenshot. :-(

No problem! Here's a screenshot of some text.

Screen%20Shot%202019-09-25%20at%209.54.0

• Like 14