Parallel text not parallel

Martin Z

Thanks for pointing this out Martin. I've been reading through Daniel the last couple weeks and I also noticed that the parallel resources don't seem to keep up very well with each other in this particular book. I think it's a bug. I've especially noticed it in iOS but I believe I've seen it as well in my MacBook Pro. I've just been too lazy to make a comment!

The resources I've been using are HMT with the Segr (Segond révisée). But from your screen shot, it looks like it's not limited to that.

Edited by Donald Cobb

Does this happen all the time or just occasionally? 

I pulled up Dan 10:1 on my iPhone and my iMac, and both displayed correctly.

IMG_3913.PNG?dl=1

Starting off @ dan 10, scrolling the esv up to 9:27 in esv, hmt jumped to 9:1 but by 9:16 they were both in sync again. This is repeatable. For both side and bottom position of second window in both landscape and portrait orientation.

post-31185-0-79575500-1566602248_thumb.png

post-31185-0-86450300-1566602928_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I get the same problem on iOS 13. Particularly, when using Greek and the AVD together (or using the ESV and Greek!). 

I also got a weird instant display for a Greek word too!

Any help Accordance guys?

S

post-32324-0-34980300-1572717557_thumb.png

post-32324-0-34150000-1572717566_thumb.png

post-32324-0-41273500-1572717574_thumb.png

post-32324-0-72422500-1572717583_thumb.png

post-32324-0-70393800-1572717596_thumb.png

Thanks for the reports, guys. I'll be looking into this.

• 2 months later...

Did this ever get resolved, lately I’m having more and more occasions where I can’t get the Greek and English panel to sync up. (Or Greek and Greek) even when I tap the link and unlink buttons a few times along with random scrolling up and down it won’t sync up. Happens maybe once per day for me. Usually after switching from one book of the bible to another book of the bible, one panel moves over and the other panel does not.

I am seeing it on my iPhone XS, main text NA28 (Sigla) and secondary NABR

I too have noticed that it's been more frequent as of late. Not just for Daniel, but in many (most?) texts where I have either the Greek or Hebrew beside the French Segr. I have to unlink, then link again for the two columns to be in sync. But often, the right hand column will jump back to the beginning of the chapter and not move again until the process is repeated.

A fix for this would be appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know, I believe I've fixed this issue. Apple's system is giving us a bit of issue tonight, but you should see a TestFlight beta tomorrow and then a release shortly thereafter.

• Like 2