IPadOS issues - white screen.

Dataduffy

I have been running Accordance fine on IPadOS, but after the latest beta version 13.0 (17A5534f), I am unable to open Accordance.

I tried the usual settings for accordance for clearing files etc, and it did not work.

I have deleted the app, and downloaded again from the App Store, but it still refuses to start.

I get the splash screen for a fraction of a second, and then just a white screen.

I am running the same beta on the iPhone XS Max and it is fine, so guess it is an iPad Pro only issue.

Has anyone else seen this?

thanks

John

Thank for the report. It is always a risk to run a beta software OS on any device. Frequently there are bugs in the OS which get fixed before the release. It is simply not effective for our developers to try to chase down these bugs as they affect Accordance, at least until the final release of the system is really close.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply Helen. I agree and understand the risks about using beta software but wanted to pass on the report. I am assuming it was due to use of the beta, but wanted to make sure it wasn’t something else causing it that other people had come across before. Thanks again.

Has anyone else seen this?

thanks

John

Yep, me too. I’ve logged it with Apple.

Yep, me too. I’ve logged it with Apple.

Thanks Alex. 

I'll do the same.

John

FYI. iOS 13 Beta 5 seems to have fixed the issue.

Accordance working fine.

Thanks for the report.