Right pane scrolling duplicates content

Paul Potash

Recently when scrolling through a right hand pane such as another text or commentary, the content will often duplicate, often preceded by a large space of maybe 15 lines.

Im also finding a scrolling error but its slightly different in appearance but could be related.

While reading the atlas, you can see two images of the map. Clicking on the map, it displays correctly.

This is the second time I noticed the double map, hence the screenshot today. However while reading the text, a whole page failed to display and when the text wasn't making sense, i scrolled back up and the page displayed correctly between an image and a map. (Sorry didnt get a screen shot of the missing text). For example Yesterday it was map 14 and the text on page 54 didnt display so i hadthe map and image of luther but non of the text.

post-31185-0-84514400-1560156630_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser

Does any of it look like what I call the "scroll glitch" in this post?

Paul and Frasier, thanks for the reports. I've seen a few of the others and am trying to track it down. Hope to have it out for our next TestFlight beta.

Toma, I'd love to say that I'd knock yours out too, but this is an iOS text scrolling issue (which I'm fairly certain I accidentally introduced… :( ).

I believe this issue has finally been knocked out!  It's about to hit testing, with the fix going live hopefully not long afterwards.  Thanks for all of the excellent bug reports.

Toma, I'd love to say that I'd knock yours out too,

I appreciate whatever you can do.  It is one of the most persistent, impactful glitches for me.  Thanks, Graham.

Edited by TYA