iPadOS ?

Λύχνις Δαν

Accordance for iOS works fine on the iPad OS beta, but of course, it doesn’t support multiple instances in Split Screen.  

I would also like to see the ability to have tabs within each window, and if those tabs could be linked, I wouldn’t mind if the the two instances open in Split Screen couldn’t be linked. There are times that I unlink my two panes right now, since sometimes they don’t always scroll together well. (This is especially true of the Rabbinics modules, the English and Hebrew/Aramaic don’t scroll well together, and it’s often easier to unlink them and scroll each one separately.) Research tab and timeline would also be appreciated. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Y’all who want the full desktop experience on iOS, what specific features do you want to see?

At least, I’d like the research tab, timeline, syntax (though I don’t have any modules yet), and stacks. I would also like a tabbed UI like safari, even with the new multiple windows feature. Moving to support multiple windows should make it easier to then support tabs.

I really want the full maps most of all, and not just the sampler Edited by zcostilla

• 3 weeks later...

My top desire is a research tab - relevant resources appearing as you scroll through a Bible text.

• Like 3

+1 for multiple windows on iPadOS

And maybe this is less popular, but being able to diagram OL texts would be great on iPad!

• Like 1