Fails to maintain place in all books

Mitch

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

When I am using an Accordance book (biblical text, lexicon, commentary etc...) and I momentarily switch apps (eg. to a word processor) and then switch back again, the book always returns to the start - ie. my place is lost. This also happens when the screen on my tablet times out and I have to wake it up again ... same thing happens. Really frustrating when I am looking at a text (eg. a particular passage in UBS) and then switch to Word and then switch back to Accordance again. I have to find the passage all over again.

• Like 1

Bookmarking is not yet implemented - I put it on a wishlist post a while back. I agree it's an important enhancement to get soon.

Thx

D

• Like 1

There is a bug where your scroll position can be reset, which I believe is what Mitch is referring to. I have fixed this bug and as soon as a new version (1.4.4) is released, this fix will be included. Mitch I'm looking into your other bug report too and will try to get a fix for that one in 1.4.4 as well.

• Like 3

Yes, it sounds more like the "scroll position" than bookmarking, yet it still happens even if I navigate to a passage via selecting the book, chapter, verse etc...