Serious problems with v1.4.2 (11067)

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

Android 5.0

Samsung Note III

Acc 1.4.2 11067

I initially installed this over the previous beta. Then I started seeing issues I have seen in previous cases where I would get crashes trying to switch texts and so on. I deleted all the app data and re-downloaded a selection of Greek text and modules. Still no good really. I deleted and reinstalled the app and download modules again. The app starts and I can see the ESVS (free) but trying to switch to GNT-EPT hangs for a while then I get a black screen then it redraws to a text pane and I get the heading for the module and the nav bar but the text pane remains blank. Trying to re-enter the library crashes the app.

I have not yet re-setup the DB sync so I assume that's not it. I tried installing the full ESVS and then tap and hold on a word to get ID crashed. That might be ID related but I have the kohlenburger mounce lex installed and that's what Hebrew ID is set for. Tried installing HALOT and adjusting the settings. I still get crashes on ID look up from ESVS.

Ok, not making a ton of headway here. I'll try the Tab S3, which is Android 8. But later on...

Thx

D

• Like 1

Is this in single-pane or dual-pane or both?

Single pane.

The

D

• Like 1

Thanks

The fix for this bug will be in 1.4.3, which is on its way to the servers now. Thanks for reporting it so quickly Daniel.

• Like 1

Nice work knocking it out without any real diagnostic !

thx

D

• Like 1