1 sync capability to sync everything

David Foster

As I was trying to sync the new iOS with my desktop I realized how frustrating it was having to switch back and forth between dropbox sync and wifi sync to rebuild my internal folders/organization. Would it be possible to have a unified sync function (like Kindle or Evernote) where it automatically just syncs your folders, internal organization of those folders along with all your highlights and notes? 

Thanks again for the update though... it's beautiful! 

To be sure, the frustrations should be minimized with the fixes coming to wifi sync, but we're well aware that long-term relying on third party companies for sync services is less than ideal. In-house, UX transparent syncing is definitely on the list of features we're looking at, but apart from saying that it's on a list I can't really say more at this time (other than, don't expect it in the near future).

• Like 1

To be sure, the frustrations should be minimized with the fixes coming to wifi sync, but we're well aware that long-term relying on third party companies for sync services is less than ideal. In-house, UX transparent syncing is definitely on the list of features we're looking at, but apart from saying that it's on a list I can't really say more at this time (other than, don't expect it in the near future).

Thanks Graham... just hearing you say that it's at least on the list is great news!