Training DVD

Michael Cochran

Hey all, accordance n00b here, or new user... whichever.

This may be moot - or even silly, but it might be helpful for new users if something is updated on the Accordance Training DVD page, because it says updated for Accordance 7 which from my POV sounds like I should wait until it's updated for v.8.

I've searched the forums and found that there is no real reason to do this - that the information is pretty much the same and that's fine. I will be ordering this soon. It just might be helpful to put that prominately on the training DVD page. Or a simple FAQ at the bottom of it.

Otherwise, I really enjoy Accordance (even if I have relatively little knowledge on how to 'really' get it working!). Thanks all.

-Mike

PS. Any good ideas on how I could position it to my Bibleworks/Boot Camp using Mac owning Assistent Pastor? :lol:

We do plan to post a training session for the new features in 8, but basically the DVD for 7 is fine and relevant to 8, and we have no plans to update it any time soon.

We do plan to post a training session for the new features in 8, but basically the DVD for 7 is fine and relevant to 8, and we have no plans to update it any time soon.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear on what I was saying. I've read the forums and understand that.

What I mean is on the Training DVD page (the product page) no where is this information stated - that it's relevant to 8. So I was confused the first time I looked at it and though other people who may be new to Accordance might have the same reaction.

Can't wait to view those training sessions though!

Thanks,

PS. Any good ideas on how I could position it to my Bibleworks/Boot Camp using Mac owning Assistent Pastor? :lol:

I would say that using Accordance on a Mac is like travelling first class and that the Boot Camp (or emulation) route should only be taken if you have no real choice. Why settle? :)

That's what I assumed. Native Mac always = better, IMO.

I will probably just demo it to him at some point on the MBA.

Archived