Released! Accordance Mobile/iOS 3.0

R. Mansfield

Accordance Mobile version 3.0 for iPhone and iPad is a major update delivering the most exciting improvements and new features ever experienced in our mobile version of Accordance. Get ready for an all-new look and feel throughout the app. The Library now contains the same customizable folders as the desktop version of Accordance, and folder structures can be synced from the desktop! Control Accordance with keyboard shortcuts using an external keyboard. Enjoy greater flexibility with Highlights management, navigation, search, Easy Install, and much more!

Check out the new features in Accordance Mobile 3.0 for iOS!

And please leave reviews in the App Store! The reviews and rankings reset with each update.

• Like 6

I searched for Accordance in the iPhone App Store and Logos was top of the results. And in third place. :(

Super awesome! I love it! Very organized and intuitive. Great job Accordance team

• Like 2

Excellent update. Even works on my older iPad mini.

• Like 1

This is great! Amazing update, thanks Accordance team for all your hard work

• Like 2

I do have a question, though: Is there a way to type in a passage and then have the app look for all relevant information on that passage? Or is this just a “Reader” for us to read what we have on the go, but with better organization?

Thanks

Thank you! It's an amazing update!

Diatheke76: Two features on the desktop apps make this easy: the Info Pane, and the Research feature, but neither is yet implemented on the iOS where you can only search one resource at a time.

Thank You, Helen! So there IS hope we will see this sometime in the future as the app evolves, correct?

• Like 1

It is most assuredly on the list of features to implement. I can't say as to when we will get there, but we'll get there eventually. ;)

• Like 4

Great! Thanks, Graham!

Great news this is on the list to implement, will be worth the wait

• Like 1

I am so happy that giant red stop sign

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks for the 3.0.1  This is a day I waited since I purchased my iPhone X on the first day of releasing. I bought by purpose to install the full Accordance library the 256 GB version. But till 3.0.1 I hadn't because it was not handy to handle so many modules. 

Now I can. 

Thanks

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 2