NEW! History of Biblical Interpretation (3 volumes)

R. Mansfield

NEW! A History of Biblical Interpretation provides detailed and extensive studies of the interpretation of the Scriptures by Jewish and Christian writers throughout the ages. Add all three volumes to your Accordance Library and save 36% off the regular price!

For more information, please see today’s blog post!

Screenshot from Accordance 12--

History%20of%20Biblical%20Interpretation

On Facebook we received this recommendation for the History of Biblical Interpretation series:

Jody L Apple I bought print vol 2 at a deep discount, but never found the others at the same price. These 3 vols often retail at/near $60 per volume, but can occasionally be found discounted at $40 per bk. So the Accordance Bible Software price of $69.90 for all 3 ... it's a "no brainer." Plus, hyperlinked, searchability features, etc., and all that make an Accordance text work seamlessly with everything else in your library. Just a smart buy. Got mine as soon as I saw the post yesterday. Thanks Accordance ... as always.

See Joel Watts’ review of History of Biblical Interpretation for Accordance. "The value of having this on Accordance outpaces the standard reason to have electronic copies. Accordance’s set up of these volumes allows us quick access, easy navigation, and hyperlinks."

Heads up! Introductory pricing for History of Biblical Interpretation ends at midnight EDT tonight!