upgrading to Double Bundle Super?

Bryan

I am writing to ask for help in navigating a big upgrade.

I am currently at the 7.4 Scholar's Core level, and am about to upgrade to 8.0 Scholar Standard ($69). I want to add the Standard to Premier upgrade ($100) and the Graphics DVD Bundle ($189).

I have also considered buying Library 8 level to get more English tools and resources. If I add Library 8 Premier at $299, I have all together spent $657, which is more than the "Double Bundle Super" at $639 (which includes Scholar Premier, Library Premier, and the Graphics Bundle).

Does Accordance by any chance have a discount to help people move to a Double Bundle? Without such, it seems that I am better off buying the Double Bundle Super "off the rack" and finding someone else to use my Scholar's Core 7.4 license.

Bottom line, the Double Bundle Super looks like an awesome deal if you need all three of these things (Scholar, Library, and Graphics).

You did not factor in the MixNMatch coupon which takes $30 off any combo of upgrades from Library or Scholar's 7 to 8, or new purchases of Library or Scholar's 8. That makes it slightly cheaper for you than the Double Bundle Super, but I have to agree that the latter is a whale of a deal.

You did not factor in the MixNMatch coupon which takes $30 off any combo of upgrades from Library or Scholar's 7 to 8, or new purchases of Library or Scholar's 8. That makes it slightly cheaper for you than the Double Bundle Super, but I have to agree that the latter is a whale of a deal.

Thanks, Helen. I'm at the training seminar at Candler, by the way. I'm looking forward to geeking out with Accordance.

Archived