Scroll gets stuck in long table

jlm

As I slowly read the Holman Atlas, I've reached The Rise of the Neo-Assyrian Empire in chapter 10. After the section on Shalmaneser III, there is a long table of Assyrian kings. Scrolling through it, when I reach Sargon II, I can't go any further: the same block of the table keeps repeating. The repeating section is about the same pixel height as my iPad Pro screen:

post-35131-0-50006600-1552499025_thumb.png

This is with 2.7.4.

If I use the contents menu to jump to section after the table (ASSYRIA’S TEMPORARY DECLINE), and then scroll back up to the table, the interface freezes when I get to Sennacherib. It no longer responds to input, and eventually crashes, at leadt if I switch to another app.

• 2 weeks later...

This must be a system wide problem, since it does the same for me on my iPhone in "Grays How to Master the Bible". Sometimes I get it to move on, by changing orientation, but finally I'm just stuck and must force quit. Force quit does not fix the problem. This is very frustrating because easy reading is what I use iOS accordance for. See screen grabs. 

iOS version 2.7.4

post-29902-0-86737000-1553398162_thumb.png

post-29902-0-20390000-1553398174_thumb.png

Interesting, mine is fine on my ipad pro running the previous ios (not 12.1.4)

On my iphone, running the latest iso 12.1.4, its fine in landscape but i get an error running in portrait where the end text appears to scroll but just repeats.

This must be a system wide problem, since it does the same for me on my iPhone in "Grays How to Master the Bible". Sometimes I get it to move on, by changing orientation, but finally I'm just stuck and must force quit. Force quit does not fix the problem. This is very frustrating because easy reading is what I use iOS accordance for. See screen grabs. 

iOS version 2.7.4

Sorry, This should have said iOS Accordance version 2.7.4 =(  On the iOS version I'm running 12.1.4. 

The way I moved on past the scrolling problem was to use the menu to jump to the next section in the table of contents.

I'm seeing this problem with iOS 12.1.4 and Bible Study with Accordance for iOS 2.7.4.

Edited by jlm