Syncing Issues with 2.7.4 for iOS

Solly

After updating to 2.7.4 for iOS, whenever I Sync with Mobile Device, no texts are are shown to be present on the mobile device and I must reinstall any texts I want. If I stop the sync process and examine the library, I do find that there are no texts on the mobile device and I get an error message stating that I must have at least one text for the app to work. I guess I will stop syncing with mobile device for now.

Joseph

More experimenting with Mobile Sync reveals the following: (Specs for iOS and Accordance are in the OP)

Each category of the iPhone App Library has texts/tools present before syncing.

post-33632-0-92733400-1552300654_thumb.png

On the macOS side I observe the following screen:

post-33632-0-53319700-1552300677_thumb.png

If I stop the sync, the iPhone side will be unchanged. If I start the sync—all texts on the iPhone are removed unless a text is chosen for install.

I first noticed this when I chose to update only and add no additional texts and found that the Texts folder of the library was empty on the iPhone.

I never really paid much attention to the folder titles before, but I see that the two sides do not match. For example the iPhone Library has devotionals, but the mac side does not.

A real puzzle: On the mac side Tools and Notes are shown to sync nothing (as Texts), but the sync process did not disturb the tools in these sections of the iPhone App Library.

A puzzle indeed!

Joseph

Thank you. This bug has been squashed, I imagine there will be an update very soon.

• Like 1