3️⃣ NEW releases from OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS!

R. Mansfield

FYI--

NOAB has been updated to v. 1.3 in Accordance and now includes 28 27 full-color maps.

Edited by R. Mansfield
Changed count
  • Like 3

Three updates in three days... that's got to be a record?!

Three updates in three days... that's got to be a record?!

Probably. We apologize for that, but we always want to make certain everything is there!

• Like 2

The advantage of digital over print resources is that digital resources will always be better than the day you purchased them :-)

• Like 5

Richard, it wasn't a complaint, it was a compliment  :).  The fact that you been working on these updates so soon after release, when there are so many other demands, is to the credit of everyone.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 3

Well, we’d always prefer to get it right the first time; but as Mark indicated above, there are advantages to digital. 

• Like 2

NOAB has been updated to v. 1.3 in Accordance and now includes 28 full-color maps.

I am only counting 27 unless that last one counts as two maps... (or i really cannot count but i did count them 4 times, but that is no guarantee i counted properly).

-dan

Edited by Daniel Francis

I believe you are right--27. I said “28” based on internal discussion. 

I am only counting 27 unless that last one counts as two maps... (or i really cannot count but i did count them 4 times, but that is no guarantee i counted properly).

-dan

Wow. Nothing slips by Daniel :-)

• Like 1

lol while could technically be called 28 since there is the inset on map 27..... just was wondering if i was missing something..... all in all very very happy to have NOAB in Accordance great job!!!!!

• Like 3

Good news! Introductory pricing for the new study Bible releases from OUP has been extended another week!

• Like 2

Heads up! Introductory pricing for the three new OUP study Bibles ends at midnight EDT tonight!