A "back" button.

Jesse Dornfeld

A "back" button would be immensely helpful for me. So often I am trying to go from tab to tab because I have so many things I am looking at and it would be really helpful if I was looking up one thing and then could just click a button so I could go back and forth between what I am looking at for comparison.

+1

Like this request here.

Edited by TYA

I found the "Back" and "Forward" buttons that are available only cover the verse, chapter, and book. This is valuable, ofc, however, If I want to search my English Bible for Soul, and then immediately after search the Bible for Spirit, I would like the option to hit a button to go back and forth between them, for example. So maybe I make an incorrect search and it wasn't what I wanted, but this lightens to the fact that my previous search was more along the lines of what I was looking for. If I could simply hit a "Back" button, then this would make things just a bit easier. This is all given that I don't have the best memory sometimes and all of this is new to me so that means I don't always remember what it is I am looking for. But if I had a "Back" button, this would solve this problem for me.

Additionally, I have noticed the "Art" back and forth buttons, but I don't really know their functions. Could someone share what those particular "Back" and "Forward" Buttons do? This is on a different plane then the Bible Text plane.

When you run a search on soul or spirit, have you explored the analytics info yet?

When you run a search on soul or spirit, have you explored the analytics info yet?

I have done so with the Hits function in the Lite version, but I have not used the Analytics info yet in the full version. I think I basically maxed out the functionality of the Lite version regarding this matter as I did a few key searches using the "<AND>" and "<OR>" functions for searching for 5 different terms and had a Scope of Chapter and a Range of a single book (Proverbs) and also used the "Keep" function for the Hits Graph when I searched for both the searches of the 5 terms for "<AND>" and a second for "<OR>" for the same 5 terms. There is a lot I can do with the upgraded version for looking at Analytics, but I haven't explored it much yet.

Already came across something pretty interesting. I think I found a word that only shows up once in the entire Hebrew Bible. Don't know for sure. Look in the screenies to see what I am talking about.

post-35509-0-53358900-1550962881_thumb.png

post-35509-0-40358500-1550962896_thumb.png

Jesse:

1. This is now off the topic of this thread. Please try to stick to the topic. Have you tried the History which is saved in the magnifying glass menu to the left of the Words token (Button)? That will let you go back to previous searches.

2. The count in Analysis is of the results of your search. The way to find out how that word is used in the Hebrew Bible is to select the word in the Analysis tag, right-click, and search for it in Hebrew. In fact the inflected form (as shown in the text) is unique in the Bible, and so is this Key number, but the lexeme (dictionary form) מַעְצוֹר also occurs in 1Sam 14:6.