25 Most Significant Events in Accordance History

R. Mansfield

Secretly I am hoping that this looking backward moment is followed by a forward-looking preview of Accordance 13? :)

If this turns out not to be the case I'lm going to be a little disappointed.  :P  :D

• Like 1

• Like 2

I did enjoy the blog but for me and I will only point to 3 Key resources  are in many ways the Big things for me (I know i have seen many improvements from version 2 (Earliest version i know i was using cause i do remember the upgrade to 3) to today and I am very grateful for them. But the keying to strong of NRSV (NRSVS) was a very big point for me... the Introduction of the New Interpreter's Bible Family of Products was the second and the third happened only this week with the release of the New Oxford Annotated Bible. That is not to say there are not a myriad of other fine releases i utilize on a near daily basis but those 3 are such key resources to me that I am very glad Accordance has them. I know other programs talk about wanting to be a choice for the academic world but when push comes to shove  you have provided resources that simply are not found elsewhere and in my mind accordance is the more logical choice and am always glad when I hear of scholars and professors using it, for its simply not a surprise the level of sophistication any lay person may pop into it fairly quickly yet the most advanced scholars seem to also find their needs met in it. 

I remember years ago having a dream list of resources that I really would want in a Bible Software and while that list would be different today, I can honestly say you have covered everything in that OLD list and have almost covered everything on my current dream essential list...

Thank You Accordance Staff for 25 years of hard work bringing us tools and resources to really dig into the scriptures.

-dan

Edited by Daniel Francis
  • Like 4