Stuck scrolling forward

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

Acc 1.3.1 (10648)

Note III Android 5.0

Every now and then I would somehow get the app stuck going forward to the next item. Mostly I've seen this on the Tab S3 as it skips through search results in Pratico Van Pelt, and I've put it down to the keyboard cover or some such thing. But perhaps I'm wrong.

I now have it happening on my phone. 

I had Joseph-T open and I navigated to Life 1:174 and then scroll down a bit. Then the app instead of just stopping was skipping forward chapter by chapter. It got to the end of Apion and the end of the module and just stopped. So I switched to the LXX1. And immediately starting at Gen 1, it started skipping forward by chapter. It's now in 4Mac and still going.

The only way I have found to stop this is to kill the app and restart it. Switching away to another app and coming back doesn't do it. I just switched away to email and then came back and it's in Job now. I don't know if it runs while the app is hidden - I suspect not.

I don't know how I am triggering this behaviour. If I can figure that out I'll let you know. It seems it involves some kind of search or navigation first but even that is not guaranteed to do it.

Thx

D

Edited by דָנִיאֶל

Just to clarify, are you saying that when you scroll down (by dragging your finger up the screen) that it is moving a chapter forward at a time instead of a line or so?

Actually, I can stop touching the device and set it on my desk and it continues to skip forward chapter by chapter on its own.

thx

D