Can texts and resources be re-ordered???

miketisdell

Is there anyway to re-order texts and resources; when they install they end up being ordered rather randomly and in menus that do not allow searching and present all of the texts in a single list, finding the correct resource can be very tedious. Even if it is an undocumented edit to a config file I would be willing to do it right now.

Note: I suggested in the past that the same menu that can be used to select the text (and search) be used everywhere a text is selected (and I still hope that is a feature that is added). But until then I would really like a way to order my texts in the list!

Mike,

You can drag and drop any resource, re-ordering your Library as you like. This is true for Mac, Windows, and iOS. You can also add folders and sub-folders, which I have done (Macs and Windows). I have also sorted my Texts into folders. Alas, the feature is still lacking on Android.

Here's a couple of screenshots from my Mac, just in case anyone is interested in seeing how I ordered my Texts:post-29215-0-22255400-1546966725_thumb.pngpost-29215-0-09207700-1546966790_thumb.png

Edited by Timothy Jenney

Mike,

You can drag and drop any resource, re-ordering your Library as you like. You can also add folders and sub-folders, which I have done. I have also sorted my Texts into folders. Here's a couple of screenshots:attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2019-01-08 at 12.08.51 PM.pngattachicon.gifScreen Shot 2019-01-08 at 12.08.59 PM.png

That doesn't look like the Android app that I have; are using an unreleased version or is this for Windows/Mac?

This is what I see:

post-35053-0-70573000-1546967298_thumb.png

Edited by miketisdell

No, currently you can't create folders or organize your library in the Accordance Android app. But I'm sure that feature is high on the developers' list.

+1 for library organisation parity to be implemented on Android.

Oops, I didn't see this was in the Android section. I just look for New Content, rather than browse by section. I have modified my original reply to indicate which features are currently available on which platforms.

No, currently you can't create folders or organize your library in the Accordance Android app. But I'm sure that feature is high on the developers' list.

Is there any file that could be edited to get text ordered while we are waiting for the feature to be implemented in a later release?

Thanks Mike. Reordering library items is a very high priority item. It's on the list for the next major release (v1.4).

• Like 3