Moulton and Milligan?

Donald Cobb

Hi all,

I realize that Moulton-Milligan's Vocabulary of the Greek New Testament is dated and would preferably be replaced by something along the same lines that is 1) more recent and 2) more complete if that existed. However, since this doesn't seem to be the case, it remains very useful within its limitations.

Would there be any interest in making this into an Accordance resource? It came standard in BW and it can be purchased in another Bible software ($25, I believe), so it would be a great addition to Accordance. It's public domain, and there are probably even electronic versions out there somewhere, so it seems to me that, despite the somewhat limited market (it requires a fairly decent proficiency in Greek), it shouldn't be too much of an investment to add it to Greek language products.

Thanks for taking this into consideration!

Blessings throughout this Christmas season,

Don Cobb

It's been mentioned before. In desperation, I bought it in Logos. I do not like it. But I sold my paper edition and need the text. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Many thanks, first of all, for this week's release of BrillDAG (or however we want to call it). Fantastic addition! Realizing that there is no end to what can be dreamed up, I seem to remember someone at Accordance mentioning that Moulton and Milligan might be in the works for a future release. Is there any news on this? I have the print version (which, because it's a print version, I rarely consult), but I would love to have it alongside my other lexica in Accordance.

• Like 1