4 X 4 Bundle Up & Save Sale (#4)--final sale!

R. Mansfield

Our final 4 X 4 BUNDLE UP & SAVE SALE is here! Save up to 75% on favorite Accordance Bible study resources like Willmington's Guide to the Bible, Holman Bible Atlas, Life Essentials Study Bible notes, and much more!

❄️ Life Essentials Study Bible notes--43% OFF!
❄️ Willmington’s Guide to the Bible (30th Anniversary Edition)--33% OFF!
❄️ Willmington’s Outline Bible--32% OFF!
❄️ Holman Bible Atlas--32% OFF!
❄️ Classic II Group--75% OFF!
❄️ Accordance Gift Cards--great last minute gifts!
❄️ FREE Starter Collections for friends and colleagues with qualifying purchases!

For more information, please see today’s blog post.

The discounts on the titles above are good through MONDAY, December 24, 2018 (11:59 PM EST) and cannot be combined with any other discounts.

I already have Holman and several other other atlasses; but I would be interested if this Holman offers something extra.

For example, is it somehow linked to verses/chapters? For example if He's visting a town the atlas syncs with that verse and shows me some background info on that town.

PS who's gonna give me a free starters collection? :lol::D

I dont have access to the full fat version at the moment but

1) what it adds is excellent cartography, very clear, detailed and comprehensive

2) the maps have biblical references on them but these are not hyperlinked so i dont think it scrolls

3) the references in the text will show up in research so if there is a reference, you should be aware

4) it does have some background but im not sure how much info to the town being visited you are after.

As its an oficial thread, im not a responsible adult so cant include an example so ive added some examples here

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/25256-for-example-is-it-somehow-linked-to-verseschapters-in-the-holman-atlas/

Edited by ukfraser

Only HOURS REMAIN to save on Life Essential Study Bible notes, works by Willmington, the Holman Bible Atlas and classic works for Accordance Bible Software!

The final 4 X 4 BUNDLE UP & SAVE SALE ends at midnight EST tonight!

And then, as a Christmas sale, all bundles are back on sale, this time at a 70% off discount

And then, as a Christmas sale, all bundles are back on sale, this time at a 70% off discount

I hate to disappoint you, but final really is final. 

One question, though: Will there be a new sale tomorrow or will it post on Wednesday? Since tomorrow is Christmas Day.

There will be no sale items on Christmas day.

• Like 1

Thanks, Julie!

Plus a load more goodies including nivacand wbc. Did you get the holman atlas white wings?????

Edited by ukfraser

Great! Hope you enjoy it as much as i have over the years.

;o)