4 x 4 Bundle Up & Save Sale (#1)

R. Mansfield

My initial Accordance Collection included version 4 of the Accordance Bible Lands PhotoGuide. Apparently the version in this sale is version 5, because I show an upgrade price from version 4.

But I can't determine what is new in this version. I assume more photos, but any details would be appreciated.

John, there is a 2 GB limit on files. We had such an ever-growing collection of unique photos, we split the PhotoGuide into 6 volumes (Overview, Israel, Egypt, Europe, Turkey, and Near East). We continue to add to these separate volumes. You would have a good upgrade price from v. 4. 

Last chance to save on PhotoGuides, commentaries by Michael Card & Warren Wiersbe, and Spanish titles. The first Accordance 4 X 4 BUNDLE UP & SAVE SALE ends at midnight EST tonight!

Thanks Rick.

I posted yesterday that the first 4 X 4 Bundle Up & Save Sale was ending at midnight, forgetting that it overlapped one day with our 2nd sale. That means you actually have until midnight EST tonight to take advantage of the first sale.