OneNote

Jpreuter

Has anyone experienced issues copying text from Accordance in Windows and pasting it into OneNote? Selected text will copy and paste fine on Mac OS but not on my PC. Not sure whether the issue is with OneNote as other programs will paste into it fine.

I don't see an issue with pasting into a "Page" in any of the "Sections" I have in OneNote.

Is the problem happening with any text you copy or anything specific?

Any text. Whether from a Bible, commentary, or journal; copied as a citation or just normally. It's as if OneNote won't see it. Evernote works fine, which has been my major note taking and sermon manuscript app for years. I've just recently started using OneNote and ran into this issue. Considering uninstalling and reinstalling OneNote if it's just specific to me. 

I appreciate your response.

• 5 months later...

I don't know if you've resolved this, but I've encountered it as well. It will paste into OneNote 2016, but not into the OneNote Windows 10 app. 

• Like 1

Precisely, yes. I was not able to resolve the issue, but I did find out that the OneNote app version is purposefully a lighter version of the 2016 OneNote and still being developed. Hopefully future versions of the Windows 10 app will have more features and therefore be more functional. I had to uninstall the OneNote app on my Microsoft Surface and install the full version from my 365 subscription in order to copy/paste from Accordance.

Another way to paste into the newer OneNote app without uninstalling it would be a 2 step process:

Paste into Word, copy from Word and Paste into OneNote.

This is just a workaround until the problem is resolved. 

• 9 months later...

Another way to paste into the newer OneNote app without uninstalling it would be a 2 step process:

Paste into Word, copy from Word and Paste into OneNote.

This is just a workaround until the problem is resolved. 

I have used this as a workaround as well. Only started using Accordance 13 a few months back but noticed it won't copy directly into OneNote within Windows 10 - would be great if this could be looked at so as to avoid having to do this 2 step process every time

• 3 months later...

I have this issue as well.

Anything I copy from Accordance won't show up in OneNote for Windows 10 (not OneNote 2016) or in Clipboard (Win + V keys).

Makes me think it's an Accordance issues rather than a Windows 10 issue?

Will report to devs.

Does the "Get Verses" work?

No, doesn't seem to work for me  :(

Edited by dlthf