Accordance Modules won't install

Alex H.

Hi, I downloaded Acc 8.04 and installed fine (including unlock code), but I can't install the IVP or Zondervan Essential Collection. The installer starts but then when I control click the dock icon it says it's not responding and gives me the force quit option. The IVP one does this at the start, the Zondervan gets part way through the install and then stops. Everything has installed from these disks previously onto my iMac, I'm installing these onto my MacBook (that's OK, isn't it - as long as they're not used at the same time?)

I've run repair disk permissions. Running a Core 2 Duo Intel Macbook with OS 10.5.4.

Any suggestions? Am I able to just drag the modules into the relevant folders?

Thanks.

Alex

Yes you can just drag the modules into Modules/Texts or Tools, and then open them in Accordance. There are no codes needed (except for the additional Zondervan modules) and no additional files required from the installer.

I would like to know exactly what is happening. I think that you may just be quitting during the disk search procedure which is very slow for old installers on Intel Macs (and much better with the new VISE-X installers). Perhaps just let one run for an hour and see if it does proceed with the installation.

Archived