NEW! Thru the Bible (J. Vernon McGee)

R. Mansfield

New! Thru The Bible--Enjoy J. Vernon McGee's personable, yet scholarly, style that takes you from Genesis to Revelation with new understanding and comprehension. A great choice for pastors, the average Bible reader, and students! Now available for the Accordance Library with introductory discounted pricing for a limited time!

For more information, please see today’s blog post.

Screenshots--

Accordance Mobile/iOS

McGee%20TtB%20Luke%2011%20-%20iPhone.jpg

Accordance 12--

Thru%20the%20Bible%20-%20Win.png?dl=1

Last chance for introductory pricing on McGee’s Thru the Bible: discounts end at midnight EDT tonight!

• 1 year later...

Would it be possible to have the Thru The Bible (J. Vernon McGee) commentary coded so that it will scroll with the corresponding verse in a parallel Bible pane?

Currently, TTB only scrolls by the chapter. This makes it awkward to use the resource in a parallel pane because if I read forward in the commentary and then try to scroll the Bible text to catch up with the commentary, the commentary jumps back to the beginning of the chapter. 

Thanks!

Edited by Max Carlton

Untie the scrolling (in the gear button dropdown menu for TTB). You can still view the commentary in a parallel pane but scrolling verses won't make the commentary jump around.

Thank you, Jonathan. Yes, I've already been untying the panes. I'd still like to see the resource scroll by the verse. Thanks!

It's not possible to scroll this title verse by verse because McGee's commentary is not strictly verse by verse. Like any good preacher, he does not always go in a strictly linear fashion.

• Like 1