Syntax chart display

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

I know this is a bunch of work and that it isn't a thing every mobile user would want but I actually could have used it this evening on my phone. While I'd be pleased to have full syntax search support :) just being able to view the syntax charts in parallel with the text would be huge.

Thx
D

I imagine the syntax word searches will come before the syntax tree display. Accordance for iOS already has the former, but the trees are a rather complicated display. Loading the word-level syntax information would also mean Instant Details would display the word's syntactical function.

Oh so can Acc on iOS do syntax based construct style searches ? Or is it just the command line search like *@subject kind of thing ?

Thx

D

Not Construct Searches, but Syntactical tag searches. That's what i meant by "word-level." Phrase and clause-level syntax searches are only available in Construct Searches, which are computer-only for the foreseeable future.

Not Construct Searches, but Syntactical tag searches. That's what i meant by "word-level." Phrase and clause-level syntax searches are only available in Construct Searches, which are computer-only for the foreseeable future.

Understood - and yes I expected that word-level searches would be available at some point. But being able to study the charts would be really helpful too - of course, as I mentioned in the opening post it's not going to be the widest appeal and hence not the highest priority feature request, which is fine.

Thx

D