Load modules

scottn

I'm a long-time user of Accordance 5t and own the Library 5 Premier collection of texts. I have just upgraded to Version 8 to my iMac, but it's asking me for an unlock code to see the texts I already have loaded. (for example, NASB) What would I use for an unlock code? Shouldn't it automatically be able to open those texts?

I'm a long-time user of Accordance 5t and own the Library 5 Premier collection of texts. I have just upgraded to Version 8 to my iMac, but it's asking me for an unlock code to see the texts I already have loaded. (for example, NASB) What would I use for an unlock code? Shouldn't it automatically be able to open those texts?

Probably depends on what specific modules you bought originally--and what level of v 8 your bought. The NASB group has changed over the years; I've had to juggle unlock codes in the past, esp when I upgraded (I think from v 4 or 5 to 7). You'll probably need "official" help from the Accordance team to figure it out, so if you don't get a reply from them here, it's prob. best to pick up the phone... You might try the original unlock codes from your original purchase.

I recommend getting the new Primary DVD as an upgrade to Library 8 premier level. It costs $159 less what you paid for version 8, but it adds many new modules and will make installation/reinstallation very much easier. If not you must contact tech support as we cannot post your codes here.

Archived