Accordance 8.0 won't start

YingLam

I just bought a few Accordance packages including scholars 7.4, SPICQ and BDAG/HALOT bundle. I have no problems installing them on by one and then starting Accordance. But when I downloaded and tried to install the 8.0 upgrade at the very end

From the web, downloading this: http://www.accordancebible.com/files/produ...0.2_install.dmg

My whole Accordance program became dead. It won't start. I cannot start up accordance and its menu bar appear as a flash and then totally vanish. I went to the library/preferences folder to trash the file 'startup session' but the efforts is in vain.

i even trashed the whole user/Library/Preferences/Accordance preferences folder, but nothing helps.

My mbp model is a latest one. This is my second time that I have run into such a problem.....the problem seems to be related to the 8.0 upgrade installer...

what could I do?

@_@

I have been trying to connect with YingLam. but time zones and schedules have made it difficult.

I have been trying to connect with YingLam. but time zones and schedules have made it difficult.

Yes, Helen. I am in HK and you are now in ..........?

:unsure:

Archived