ESV-Strongs

Peter Bogert

I am finding that when I have the ESVS up I get far fewer words displaying their Hebrew/Greek definitions than I do with the NASB-Strongs module up.

Should I have something set in the Instant Details preference? The key highlighting box is greyed out despite my having what I thought were tagged English texts (NASB-S, ESV-S, KJV-S).

Peter,

I am confused by your last two questions, the feature is obviously working for you because you were able to notice a difference between the ESVS and NAS95S. But as far as those two texts are concerned, the ESVS is not yet complete. The website says "Strong's numbers have been added to the New Testament, and partially to the Old Testament (to be completed in 2008)". I would guess that this is the difference you are seeing between the NAS95S and ESVS.

Peter,

I am confused by your last two questions, the feature is obviously working for you because you were able to notice a difference between the ESVS and NAS95S. But as far as those two texts are concerned, the ESVS is not yet complete. The website says "Strong's numbers have been added to the New Testament, and partially to the Old Testament (to be completed in 2008)". I would guess that this is the difference you are seeing between the NAS95S and ESVS.

AHA! It was in Ruth that I was looking. The fact that the OT is not complete is the culprit.

Archived