25% Off Storewide Sale!

R. Mansfield

There are so many reasons to celebrate this week, we don’t want to choose for you! So, we’re having a MAY CELEBRATIONS STOREWIDE SALE! Take 25% off one item in our store--individual titles, Collections, Upgrades--with coupon code PickOne5-18

Please see more details and special conditions in today’s blog post.

PickOne5-18%2025%20percent%20off%20coupo

Great sale!  Thanks.  Took advantage of it on the 8th.

I bought the Evangelical Dictionary of Theology.  It fills a gap in our Library.  Nice resource.  Great price.

• Like 2

I used to lug that dictionary around everywhere I went in college. Even when I didn't have to! Something about always having it with me... like a security blanket. A big, heavy security blanket.

I still have the print edition, but love being able to search it via Accordance.

• Like 1

I have my eyes

• Like 1

Graphics Master it was! Thank you Accordance for the coupon! Just in time for a series on the tabernacle I’ll be starting next week.

• Like 1

I bought the Evangelical Dictionary of Theology.  It fills a gap in our Library.  Nice resource.  Great price.

Fancy doing a review??????

;o)

Let me spend some more time in it, first, before I write a review.  

I bought it because our pastor had reviewed an article in it that was excellent in explaining a theological view contrary to what we believe.  The article was written by one who holds the view and it was very thorough.  I asked our pastor about the EDT and he recommended it.  So I decided to wait for a sale.  The announcement for the 25% off one module came the next day!

Today is the LAST DAY to save 25% with coupon code PickOne5-18 in our MAY CELEBRATIONS STOREWIDE SALE. This special offer ends at midnight EDT tonight!

• 2 weeks later...

Aaah, missed out on this one. Looking forward to the next one.  

• Like 1

I used mine and made it count! I’m happy with my purchase

• Like 2